[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4227: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4229: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4230: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4231: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
Indian Discussion Forum • View topic - Kasauti Zindagi ki !

Kasauti Zindagi ki !

Discuss about TV Shows, Television Serials on Star TV, ZEE, Sony TV

Moderator: megrisoft

Kasauti Zindagi ki !

Postby megrisoft » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:52 pm

Balaji Telefilms 'Kasautii Zindagi Kay' is one of the most POPULAR daily soap, telecasted on Star Plus. This is a typical Ekta Kapoor family drama which has one honest and GOODY girl, PRERNA and on other side there is a WITCH, an evil lady, APARNA who wants to destroy(BARBAAD)the family. What a script and concept has made by Ekta Kapoor.
It is also the kasauti of viewers as The serial is draaaaaaged like all
Last edited by megrisoft on Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Megrisoft
megrisoft

Postby megrisoft » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:53 pm

A new character 'KARAN' has came in the serial. I was predicting that Mukti and UD will go together, but it seems Mukti is falling for this new character-- KARAN. It seems like a love triangle. This Karan might be an evil. I have one feeling that that karan is negative somehow related with Aparna. What you guys thinks?
Megrisoft
megrisoft

Postby arti » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:44 am

Well! I have not seen the serial for a long time.
But when I used to watch it,it was really good.
I never used to miss it.
I like Prerna and Anurag very much,together they look very good as made for each other kind.
Megrisoft

arti

Postby megrisoft » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:10 am

Now, Prem again becomes UD. Some misunderstandings had been made by Aparna to separate Prem from his parents. She succeed, UD now don't want to live with anybody neither with Aparna nor with Prerna. He said 'He is alone in this earth, Nor want any help or any name of anybody. He will live in Mumbai lonely with all habits of UD.'
Now to see what will happen, keep watching this thread.
Megrisoft
megrisoft

Postby ~*dilnashi*~ » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:56 pm

well UD is becoming prem now and he made his dead brother grave again. but some misunderstanding happened again between UD and prerna and she threw him out agin from her house
ImageImage
~*dilnashi*~

Postby deep_3657 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:16 pm

There cant be a worse TV serial than this one. According to me all balaji serials should be banned.
deep_3657

Postby sahil_207 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:23 pm

i appreciate with you deep_3657
sahil_207

Postby Nikhilesh » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:18 am

There is nothing new in Ekta Kapoors serial. The same story repeats in her serials.
Nikhilesh

Postby chimpu123 » Wed May 20, 2009 7:32 am

I have not seen the serial for a long time.
But when I used to watch it,it was really good.
I never used to miss it.

chimpu123

Return to Indian Television Forum