[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4227: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4229: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4230: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4231: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
Indian Discussion Forum • View topic - Crazy Boy and Girl

Crazy Boy and Girl

Laughter is the Best Medicine.Share & post your India Jokes & fun, Santa banta, Humor Laugh Comedy, Humor and Cartoons, Sardar Jokes, Funny Jokes, Desi Jokes, chutkule and Latife.

Moderator: megrisoft

Crazy Boy and Girl

Postby itschahat » Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:27 am

BOY : May I hold your hand?
GIRL : No thanks, it isn’t heavy.

GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
BOY : You love me!
GIRL : If we become engaged will you give me a ring??
BOY : Sure, what’s your phone number??

GIRL : I think the poorest people are the happiest.
BOY : Then marry me and we’ll be the happiest couple

GIRL : Darling, I want to dance like this forever.
BOY : Don’t you ever want to improve??

BOY : I love you and I could die for you!
GIRL : How soon??

BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??

----------
- Chahat

Find and all kind of sms messages here:
http://www.SMSFunOnline.com
itschahat

Return to Jokes & Humor Forum