[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4227: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4229: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4230: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4231: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
Indian Discussion Forum • View topic - Funny bar joke

Funny bar joke

Laughter is the Best Medicine.Share & post your India Jokes & fun, Santa banta, Humor Laugh Comedy, Humor and Cartoons, Sardar Jokes, Funny Jokes, Desi Jokes, chutkule and Latife.

Moderator: megrisoft

Funny bar joke

Postby itschahat » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:25 am

A guy walks into a bar and there's a horse serving drinks.

The horse asks, "What are you staring at?

Haven't you ever seen a horse tending bar before?"

The guy says, "It's not that. I just never thought the parrot would sell the place."

----------
- Chahat

A good collection of :
http://www.SMSFunOnline.com
itschahat

Postby mariya123 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 am

I m not good in jokes but one poetry in my mind so i tell you..........
DIL MEIN CHUBI SUI, DIL MEIN CHUBI SUI,
DIL MEIN CHUBI SUI, DIL MEIN CHUBI SUI,
DIL MEIN CHUBI sUI, DIL MEIN CHUBI SUI,

UUI UUI UUI UUI UUI........................
HA HA HA HA..........
ITS FUNNY NA..........

i m not really bad in jokes.......... right

====================================
AANA
mariya123

Postby hari001 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:42 am

To make fun of other is a manners. But I am good in joke.
one day two friends talk each other.
snta ne kha: yaar aaj mane pani ko bewakuf bana diya.
banta: wo kase
snta: aaj mane pani ko garm kiya or thande pani se naha liya.

Is right im good in joke.

Jim,

hari001

Re: Funny bar joke

Postby subisa852 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:40 am

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants hello, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
subisa852

Return to Jokes & Humor Forum