[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4227: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4229: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4230: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4231: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
Indian Discussion Forum • View topic - Fairness for Men

Fairness for Men

Discuss about Fashion and Beauty

Moderator: megrisoft

Fairness for Men

Postby Prasant_bakshi » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:57 pm

Hi,

I've heard of fairness cream for men. Don't know how it is. Probably Indian men are getting interested in fairness. India is stepping forward in present corporate world, where men should appear with neat and clean. So, I think some men are thinking about to look attractive. Apart from that getting noticed by girls is also a different cause. Anyway, if someone is here who can share his thoughts and feelings about fairness cream for men, please reply.

Enjoy!!

Prasant.
Prasant_bakshi

Postby rahul_roy » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:21 pm

Hi......
Prashant

I am interested to discuus abpout the fairness cream for men.
Actually the thing is, I have seen a ad on TV of a fairness cream for men.........Fair and Handsome........

Did you see it???
rahul_roy

Postby megri » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:23 am

I think man should look hard not look like a sweety pie. What is the need of cream My personal opinion
megri
Site Admin

Postby md_online » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:39 am

I've seen the ad on television. It's getting very famous. Hi handsome hi handsome. The thought is nice. A guy with dark skin went to a ladies hostel; all girls were sleeping at that time. Then the guy took the advantage and started applying their fairness cream on his own face. But suddenly all the girls wake up and he's got scared and left behind the hostel anyway….hahaha. Some other guy asked him that being a man it's so shameful for him to use a fairness cream for women. Then fortunately he has got fair and handsome which is made for men only. After applying that cream, he has got fair and his skin started shinning. Naturally girls on the street after seeing him start singing....Hi handsome hi handsome hi handsome........ :lol:
md_online

Postby Prasant_bakshi » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:48 am

Ok. The story of the ad is nice. But does it happen in real life? I mean a fairness cream can change the complexion so easily? Hey rahul, as you are telling that you’re interested to talk about fairness cream, so just tell me after seeing the ad on TV what is your reaction? Will you go and buy it for you?

Megri, as you are saying men should look hard, then what about their skin health? No, I’m not talking about only fairness cream. But as you said what is the need of cream….I’m telling you some creams are really necessary for men also. Like shaving cream, antiseptic cream. Those are very important. Some men also use moisturizing cream after shaving and it has a great importance also. Because, after shaving a cooling and refreshing cream is necessary to avoid the stiffness of skin which can be caused due to of the harshness of blade.
Prasant_bakshi

Postby rahul_roy » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:51 am

Hello frnds............How r u guys???????
Hope all fine.........

Yes, Prasant I want to buy that. Before that I want to use a sample pack or want to try it. Then if I think that it is very useful then I will buy it and use it....
Do you know they have any website/ Retail shop where they offer this kind of any FREE pack for try out???? If U know this then pls inform me prasant.

TO,
megri,

U want to say that man shud be hard face. Why???

Pls tell me why u r telling that. I mean from which U think such??

Thanks,
Rahul.
rahul_roy

Postby md_online » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:52 am

Hi Rahul,

I think you are very serious about fairness. Yes, I’ve got the site name of Fair and Handsome. It’s http://www.fairandhandsome.net/. I found the name in search engine. But I’ve not visited the site, so can’t say that they’re offering any sample or not. You can visit their site and get the answer of your queries.

It’s a very interesting thing that now men also want to get fair. But I think somehow Megri is right. Because a rough and tough man always looks better. Man should be very manly- what do you think? :)
md_online

Postby Prasant_bakshi » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:28 am

No md I don't agree with you. All men don't look good in rough and tough. It should be matched with his personality. And other thing is that in order to be a rough and tough man if all men want to let their skin as usual, I mean if they don't take care of their skin then it'll be very funny thing :). Because then all men look ugly with their dry and pale skin. No I don't mean to say that men should use a fairness cream, but it's true that they should at least use a cream which can be served as a good aftershave. Actually I feel personally that after shaving we should use a cream which can be served as a good moisturizer. As I state earlier, blades at the time of shaving may make our skin rough. So all men should use a refreshing cream after shaving. So being a rough and tough man is not always good for their health also.
Prasant_bakshi

Postby md_online » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:36 am

Hi Prasant,
I agree with you that at the time of shaving blades can make our skin rough. But to avoid this problem men can use after shave lotion. I think this is better than any cream. Because it has an antiseptic formula also. If men will start using fairness cream, moisturizing cream then how they’ll differ from women. They can also carry a side bag for keeping different cosmetics or beauty products like women at the time of going outside. How Funny. :lol:
md_online

Postby Mahima Ravi » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:37 am

Hey Guys,

Wat are you'll talking about....a fairness cream???? :o This discussion doesnt make sense to
me....Why are you people so crazy about your looks??? I believe that the inner appearance
of a person is more important than the outer one. So who cares......just have the right attitude and be yourself.

Thx
Mahima
Mahima Ravi

Postby Mahima Ravi » Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:49 am

Hey Khush,

I think its an individual viewpoint...many of my frds are not good looking but they are wonderful ppl.Good looks might help at first sight but in the long run its always your inner beauty...and moreover i fail to understand how can the fairness cream make you handsome??? It might just improve a lil complexion...but how much will it help?? Will you'll actually become handsome after applying a fairness cream??? Do u know of anyone who has benefitted from this cream or who has become handsome after applying the cream :?: :?:

Thx
Mahima
Mahima Ravi

Postby simon » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:28 pm

Hey mahima,
Sorry im not fully agree with your views. Bcz, girls are crazier
about the fairness cream. They use several kinds of cream and spend
Lots of money to buy these.If guys also want to take care of their beauty
Then whats wrong with it? Of course they have the full rights to do it.
simon

Postby simon » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:23 am

hey friends,
I’ve got the free sample from . But I can’t understand yet what will I do to this.
simon

Postby cooldivya » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:18 am

Why the fascination for fairness?
it's only on the surface.
as for simon, I am sure you have some deeper quality.
S suggest you give away the sample to some 'sample'.
cooldivya

Postby Nikhilesh » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:53 am

I have used Fair and Handsome. It is very effective. It gives a new look and shine to our face. It makes u r skin smooth.
Nikhilesh

Next

Return to Fashion and Beauty