Movie Review My Name is Khan

Discuss all about Hindi Movies, Music, Indian Theater, Bollywood films their reviews, old movies, art movies,Bollywood News & Gossips.

Moderator: megrisoft

Movie Review My Name is Khan

Postby admin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Shah Rukh Khan, the badshah of bollywood who could have afforded any expensive watch and ring for his character Rizwan Khan in Karan Johar’s upcoming mega-budget flick ‘My Name Is Khan’ opposite Kajol, has worn the ring given by wife Gauri on his wedding.

The film begins with the child, Rizwan Khan (Tanay Chheda), a Muslim who has Asperger syndrome, growing up with his mother (Zarina Wahab) in the Borivali section of Mumbai. Later as an adult (Shahrukh Khan), Rizwan moves to San Francisco and lives with his brother and sister-in-law. While there, he falls in love with Mandira (Kajol). They eventually marry and begin a business.

Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan is very busy now-a-days. His highly expected film, ‘My Name Is Khan’ is about to release (February 12) and just after one month after the release, IPL begins. Last year too he was caught under similar situation when his film, ‘Billu’ and IPL nearly occurred together.

My Name Is Khan will be screened at the Berlin International Film Festival in February 2010
admin
Site Admin

Re: Movie Review My Name is Khan

Postby admin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:26 pm

admin
Site Admin

Return to Movies Talk