[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4227: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4229: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4230: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4231: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
Indian Discussion Forum • View topic - ek choti si lovestory and problem

ek choti si lovestory and problem

Discuss any thing relating to love, love ideas, love experiences, love tips, dating, Flirt, serious love, love poems and Quotes, Love, Romance and Relationship and India Love stories etc.

Moderator: megrisoft

ek choti si lovestory and problem

Postby ~*dilnashi*~ » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:40 pm

hey every1
i got this great topic for every1 well. if u peole dont mind we can tell our love stories and love problems. so we can help eachother to solve it. if i got anyreply for this topic i will tell u guys my love story which is kind of filmi but it's real. i hope u guys don't mind about it.
i hope u will reply. :roll:
ImageImage
~*dilnashi*~

Postby megrisoft » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:39 am

Its good to share our feeling and problems too with many friends at one place. Guys plz if you have any problem with your lover, you can express your feeling without any hesitation.
Megrisoft
megrisoft

Postby megrisoft » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:40 am

You can also give your views about love on:

http://www.indiabook.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2010
Megrisoft
megrisoft

Postby arti » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:59 am

Right! come ahead don't hesitate afterall it is a question of your life.If you will share your problems then only we will get to know and everyone online can try solve your problems.
Megrisoft

arti

Postby ~*dilnashi*~ » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:15 pm

ok , well i want to share my love story with u guys. well me and sushank metin indai about 7 years ago. we were best friend but we fight alot .well we i was 15 and he was 16 i met with an accident .i was relly seriously injured and then he told me that he likes me a lot . then after 2 months i got from the hospital.then i get to know that he is really sentimental guy because his friends told me that he was really upset for me and worried about what will i say after i know that he likes me. and u know what i like him too from a long time but never told him.them finally we met after a week i got out from hospital.he wasn't talking really well with me and then i told him that i like him too.and u know what happen to him he was frozen forlike 2 minutes. then he was half crying and half smiling guy. that was the memorial day of my life i saw sushank crying fr the first time ever for life and we hung togwthe for like 10 hours at that day. we got engage last november o my b-day and we r reallyhappy frm each other . right now he is in india and i am in canada. and we really miss eachother .

now the problem the problem is his grandmother that always thought with old thinking she is about 85 years old and she just don't let us talk on phone that much .she likes me but dont let us talk that much .well but we still conected by email. we send each other emails alot like five emails per day. and he always ask for more emails. well i want to solve the problem . can u guys give me some suggestions?
ImageImage
~*dilnashi*~

regarding the topic

Postby arti » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:10 am

Dhanshi very interesting story.You have got a very caring beloved but I dont think that there is any problem in your love story.
You have written that his grandmother dont allow to tlak much on phone but you have also said that you mail each other,it means you have an alternative too.

So..be tension free.
Megrisoft

arti

Postby megrihost » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:15 am

I don't think that is a big problem you can keep in touch with him through other means.....
that was interesting you invited others to tell their love stories..... but i guess sacha pyar bahut kam longo ko naseeb hota hai..... khushkismat hai wohn jinko jindagi ka saathi mil gaya.. hamen to gamen-judaai ka saath nibhana hai.
megrihost

Return to Love, Romance & Dating Talks