[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4227: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4229: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4230: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4231: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3519)
Indian Discussion Forum • View topic - KISHORE KUMAR : THE EVERLASTING VOICE

KISHORE KUMAR : THE EVERLASTING VOICE

Every thing about music

Moderator: megrisoft

KISHORE KUMAR : THE EVERLASTING VOICE

Postby arti » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:50 am

the Legend,the man with "Golden Voice".He was a versatile singer and a man of different moods.This voice gave us so many songs that are beyond par excellence.There was so depth in his all the songs,the emotions,the mettle, really Kishore Da is just incomparable.
He was not only a versatile singer but a great actor too.He has acted in many films and performed many roles from comic to serious character.He was born Abhas kumar Ganguly in Khandwa in 1929.He was 18 when he came to Bombay where his brother Ashok Kumar was a established actor ,a star.The first song he sang was "Marne ki Duayen kyon mangu"in the film 'Ziddi' for Dev Anand;firstly he only playback for Dev Anand.After his marriage to Ruma Devi the resulted in a split in the family.
He has given us many everlasting songs like Dukhi man mere, Pyar diwana hota hai, Woh shaam kuch, Raat kali,the list is unending as he has sung thousands of song and each and every song of his touches the heart.He has acted in many films like Chalti ka naam gadi,Jhumroo,Half ticket etc.His pairing with Rajesh Khanna that gave so many superhit songs to us.
Kishore Kumar the Legend Kishore Kumar's passing on Oct 13, 1987 left a void that could never be filled.
Megrisoft

arti

Postby arti » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:38 pm

Megrisoft

arti

Postby megrisoft » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:33 am

Ya, he is my favourite too. These are some of my favourite songs sung by him.

Baboo samjho ishare (with Manna Dey), Ek ladki bheegi bhagi si, Paanch rupaiya barah anna, Jaate the Japan pahoonch gaye Cheen (again with Manna Dey) and Haal kaisa hai janab ka (with Asha Bhonsle)
Megrisoft
megrisoft

Postby Nikhilesh » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:11 am

One of the best singer who created history in the music world is Kishore Kumar. He had a sweet voice and i always like to hear his songs which makes me feel happy and relax.

===============
Niks
Nikhilesh

kishore kumar

Postby madison-9 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:00 am

wow! kishor kumar's songs.....
I like kishor kumar's songs very much. He was my favourite singer. His voice was very romantic and interesting. I can never forget him. I like to listen his songs forever. He was a king of music world in India.

=================

madison-9
madison-9

Postby jully43 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:01 am

Kishore Kumar was one of the most versatile artists of the Indian film industry. He was a singer, a lyricist, a composer, an actor, a producer, a director, a screenwriter and also a scriptwriter. However, the man is mainly known for his brilliance in the field of music. He is regarded as one of the finest Indian male playback singers of all time and is fondly remembered by his fans till date. A versatile singer, he has sung in many Indian languages including Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Assamese, Gujarati, Kannada, Bhojpuri, Malayalam and Oriya. Explore the biography cum life history of Kishore Kumar.

==============================
jully
jully43

Postby hari001 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:39 am

Hi,

I like singers. But I like Kishore Kumar. He was very great singer in the film industry. He sang a lot of songs which is very popular till now in India.

Jim,

hari001

Hi

Postby onlinev » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:44 am

Hi
Kishore kumar is the legend singer of bollywood.His voice is very melodious.

onlinev

onlinev

Postby sans89 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:02 am

Hi,
Kishor Kumar is my favorite singer.
He sang all types songs: classic,romantic and sad songs also.
my favorite song is "Apno me mai begana..."
sans89
sans89

Postby vidya » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:16 am

Kishoreda was a great singer. One of the special skills he had was yodeling. His yodeling was great.
vidya

Return to Music Forums