Get rewards for watching movies with Imint

Discuss all about Hindi Movies, Music, Indian Theater, Bollywood films their reviews, old movies, art movies,Bollywood News & Gossips.

Moderator: megrisoft

Get rewards for watching movies with Imint

Postby anjali » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 am

Dont you think Mumbai as a city is expensive , considering we all love to go for movies all the time . So I had to play smart. I always had an Imint card which I was using for multiple transactions for airtickets, shopping and fuel re-fill. Was getting decent points on it, and had recently got myself a digital camera, free from www.imint.in shopping gallery.

My boyfriend was taking me for movies every week, and considering the movie tickets are not cheap anymore, I logged on to I-mint site to see if there were any benefits for the movie tickets, and there you go, book tickets from bookmyshow.com, and use ICICI bank debit card or credit card, and I get 2 way points, points from bookmyshow.com and ICICI bank.

Brilliant, all my ticket from there on have come from bookmyshow.com and Cinemax we don't stand in queues, I get points on Imint card, and every 3 months I am giving my boy friend some gift or the other, he is super happy. And so am I.

Advice friends, if you love movies then the I- mint card helps, if you don't have one, get it for free by sending a sms <ilink> to 560705!!! After you get your membership number , go ahead an register at http://imint.in
anjali

Return to Movies Talk