Get rewards for watching movies with Imint

Discuss all about Hindi Movies, Music, Indian Theater, Bollywood films their reviews, old movies, art movies,Bollywood News & Gossips.

Moderator: megrisoft

Get rewards for watching movies with Imint

Postby anjali » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 am

Dont you think Mumbai as a city is expensive , considering we all love to go for movies all the time . So I had to play smart. I always had an Imint card which I was using for multiple transactions for airtickets, shopping and fuel re-fill. Was getting decent points on it, and had recently got myself a digital camera, free from shopping gallery.

My boyfriend was taking me for movies every week, and considering the movie tickets are not cheap anymore, I logged on to I-mint site to see if there were any benefits for the movie tickets, and there you go, book tickets from, and use ICICI bank debit card or credit card, and I get 2 way points, points from and ICICI bank.

Brilliant, all my ticket from there on have come from and Cinemax we don't stand in queues, I get points on Imint card, and every 3 months I am giving my boy friend some gift or the other, he is super happy. And so am I.

Advice friends, if you love movies then the I- mint card helps, if you don't have one, get it for free by sending a sms <ilink> to 560705!!! After you get your membership number , go ahead an register at

Return to Movies Talk